Flywheel Operating Guidelines During Reopening Phase
Operating Guidelines During Reopening Phase
- Flywheel will follow state and local guidelines for reopening the space.
- The space will reopen for 24/7 use based on the following protocols.
- Members that have traveled outside the Triad region must self-quarantine for two weeks.
- Members that have a traced exposure must self-quarantine for two weeks.
- Members with Covid 19 symptoms or a traced exposure are required to notify the Community Manager.
- Members and guests will be thermal-screened upon entry to Flywheel space.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted.
- Members will be required to meet their guests in the lobby.
- Guests will be required to sign a provisional membership form, attest to Covid 19 screening policies, and allow their temperature to be take upon entry to space.
- Flywheel reserves the right to ask any member or guest presenting symptoms of Covid 19 or failing to observe sanitation or social distancing protocols to leave the space.
- Members and guests are required to wear masks to and from the building, in the elevators, and while circulating in the space.
- Use hand sanitizer in lobby before entering the elevators.
- Wash hands upon entering or re-entering space.
- Flywheel will provide disposable glove dispensers for member use in all meeting rooms and in the general areas.
- Flywheel will provide sanitized wiping cloths and sanitizer spray bottles throughout the space.
- Flywheel staff will wipe surfaces throughout the day and clean beverage bar area and appliances three times per day.
- Space will be sanitized three times per day by property management.
- Members should inform all guests to follow policy on masks and glove use.
- Members should wipe open-plan surfaces, meeting tables, chair arms and back rim after use with cleaning cloths and sanitizer spray bottles.
- Clean all surfaces in phone booths and use disinfectant spray before and after use.
- No physical touch (handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.)
- Remain 6 ft. apart
- If there is a traced Covid 19 exposure to Flywheel space use, the space will be sanitized and closed for 48 hours before reopening.
- Maintain six-foot distancing in lobby and elevator queues
- No more than two persons per elevator
- Members will be required to check in at the front desk so that we can monitor the floor occupancy load – 50% of Code (254 Occupants) = 127 members and guests at any given time.
- Observe “One Way” circulation signage
- No more than two members per office
- No more than two members per open plan bench, seated diagonally
Meeting Room Use
- Limit of 1 person in meeting rooms B and C
- Limit of 4 persons in Meeting Room A
- One person per flip-top table in meeting rooms D,E,F
- Social distancing of 6’ radius in social commons